I have an exciting opportunity for an Interim HR Generalist to join a friendly HR team for a period of approximately 6 months (including a handover period). The ideal candidate will be an all-rounded HR generalist who is CIPD level 5 and immediately available.
Based in Didcot, must be a driver. Free parking available on site
The HR Generalist will be responsible to provide an effective and dedicated HR generalist service. your main duties will be:
- To be the first point of contact for HR questions and queries
- Supporting the complete employee life cycle
- Providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees and line managers
- Driving best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation
- Performance management
- Data systems, MI Data
- Reports - Shared Resource
- ER experience and dealing with External cases
- Advanced outlook - Excel
- Analytical approach
This is a generalist position which will enable the successful candidate to gain varied experiences in supporting a fast moving business with circa 450 employees.
I am looking for a professional individual with a solid background as a HR Generalist
6m Fixed term contact, £27k-£32k depending on candidates experience. Immediate start, a very short notice period is essential.