A generalist HR position, working in a small team based in Guildford.
Well established Organisation, with offices in Guildford and Internationally.
Key responsibilities of the HR Advisor will consist of the following:
- Focal point for all HR queries
- Involvement in end to end resolution of employee relation issues
- Advice and coaching to line managers
- Extensive data analysis and reporting
- Ensure global HR compliance and involvement in HR administration
- Career development, training and performance management for all employees
- Responsible for on-boarding and off-boarding Manage benefit and incentive schemes
- Running numerous employee payrolls
- Involvement in Talent Acquisition, including interviewing potential new hires
- Preparation and management of the HR and Talent Acquisition budgets
- Management of the HR Coordinator
- Ad hoc project work as and when needed
The successful HR Advisor will be a strong generalist, who is analytical with excellent attention to detail and can work in a fast paced environment.