HR Business Partner
Brief Description of Role:
To provide proactive and commercial HR business partnering with a specific remit for our Healthcare and Commercial Fee Earning divisions.
This role focuses predominantly on the UK, but may over time incorporate global offices.
- Previous Business Partnering and Employee Relations experience
* Highly organised and able to operate within a busy, fast paced, deadline driven professional services environment
* Proven track record of dealing with non-routine Employee Relations scenarios
* Proven influencing and negotiation skills at a senior management level
* Professional manner with evidence of excellent client facing and customer service skills
* Commercial awareness
* Confident with producing and analysing statistical management information
* Good numerical skills and understanding of the financial drivers within a partnership
* Robust and able to deal calmly with difficult situations
* Able to communicate information clearly and succinctly
* Strong employment law knowledge and ability to translate this into practical commercial advice
* Able to adapt to change
* Flexible and resilient with strong problem solving skills
* Strong attention to detail.
* Understanding of how a professional services Firm operates
* Understanding of HR best practice in a wide range of HR areas
* Demonstrable ability to work at speed and balance a wide range of activities at any one time
* Committed, enthusiastic and innovative
* The ability to deliver presentations to a wide range of audiences
* Comfortable with agile working practices / working in a remote team structure
- Previous Generalist HR experience
* Understanding of/experience in all elements of a HR function
* Previous Employee Relations experience within a professional services Firm
* CIPD qualified or equivalent
An international law firm with expertise in litigation and dispute resolution, particularly in the insurance/reinsurance and liability industries.
We act for insurers, reinsurers, Lloyd's Syndicates, public bodies and corporates. Our deep sector knowledge means that we understand the impact of proposed regulations and advise our clients on the implications this will have on their business. Every day we make a difference for our clients.
We provide answers, recommendations, strategy and tactics. We deliver these in plain English and it's what we call Legal advice in black and white.
What do we have to offer?
We offer a vibrant and supportive working environment built upon our core values; we are approachable, and responsive, we show respect for people, we are trustworthy and straightforward and we ensure that we deliver economic solutions for our clients.
We actively encourage all staff to develop in their chosen career by providing early responsibility, supervision and training.