An opportunity has arisen for an experienced head of recruitment at a forward thinking, fast growing law firm based in central London.
The specialist litigation practice requires a recruitment specialist with 10-15 years experience working as a litigation lawyer and/or a legal recruiter inhouse or with an agency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for devising the firms strategic recruitment plans in order to attract world class leaders and to achive high growth figures over the next three years.
The role will involve:
- Market mapping
- Courting of potential senior recruits
- Guiding applicants to be successful at interview
- Educating potential recruits as to the true nature of the job
- Selling the firm to future employees
- Psychometric testing of candidates
- Refining the interview process to increase accuracy of hires
- Increasing direct recruitment
You will be heavily involved with the strategic side of recruitment including summarising information to create succinct reports to the Partners, Head of Operations and Recruitment Specialist and using data analytics to show progress and forecasting within recruitment.
There will be support with the day-to-day operational recruitment but candidates will also be expected to get involved with:
- Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies and preparing job specs
- Reviewing CVs and drawing up short-lists
- Organising interviews
- Completing first round interviews to make recommendations for Partners
- Previous experience of working within litigation and / or professional services
- Previous experience in a recruitment role specialising in fee-earning recruitment
- Proven track record of success in market mapping and headhunting techniques
- Previous experience with all methods of direct hiring including social media
- A good verbal and written communicator and able to liaise easily with the Head of Operations and the partners.
- Excellent IT skills, especially in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- The right person will be exceptionally bright, hard-working and should have a degree (First Class equivalent or a high 2.1 from a top UK University).
This is an exciting role for a legal recruiter with their own network looking to make a move in house or someone with previous experience recruiting in a professional services environment looking to head up a recruitment function and make the role their own.
This role may also suit a Lawyer/Barrister looking for a career change.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply quoting the reference number.