Resource Advisor- "Big Four" Consultancy
This Resource Advisor is responsible for developing an understanding of their team, understanding industry and technical knowledge, suggesting matches between individuals and client engagements in order to ensure commercial advantage.
My client are a "Big Four" Consultancy in the UK with a truly international presence.
This role will be responsible for:
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver creative solutions to resourcing problems (e.g. double bookings, conflicts or staff shortages on assignments) and provide a level of agility to respond to unplanned resourcing needs when new work has been won.
- Support the business in investigating inaccurate or incorrect forecasting. Advising on what the issues were and the necessary steps to prevent future repeat problems.
- Develop a rapport with practitioners understanding their primary career aspirations, areas of particular strength and development needs. At the same time ensuring that the needs of the business are met and that open opportunities are resourced effectively.
- Work closely with senior members of the business to understand their detailed resource requirements, ensuring they request resources through the RM system; STAFFIT
- Deploy practitioners on assignments (which may be client work, internal projects and/or proposals), ensuring all stakeholders in the process are up to speed with events and that practitioners have maximum visibility of available roles, helping match them to engaging, exciting, challenging and fulfilling roles
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience working as a Resource Advisor/Workforce planner or Recruiter.
- An understanding of Consulting
- Numerate and well organised.
- Stakeholder management experience.
£30,000 to £40,000