HR Advisor / HR Officer / HR Generalist based in Glasgow city centre. As strong HR Advisor is required to join this major public sector organisation. This is a fixed term contract opportunity for 3 months.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing HR Advisor level candidate to join this leading HR team.
- Provide support, advice and guidance on all employee relations issues to Managers, this will include: disciplinary, grievance, absence management, and performance management.
- Monitor attendance levels ensuring appropriate level of action is taken where required.
- End to end recruitment process including advertising and selection of candidates.
- Implementation of Policies, Procedures as required.
- Support TUPE
- Maintain all HR Administrative duties as required ensuring the HR database is kept fully up to date.
Previous experience of the above is essential to the successful candidate.
You will be CIPD qualified or working towards this qualification and be able to demonstrate a competence in all areas of HR advisory.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.