Senior Immigration Solicitor
With the Brexit decision made, a global multi-service law firm is looking to develop an immigration practice out of London and has a newly created role for a Senior Immigration Solicitor. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with a variety of blue chip clients on UK legislation, specifically within corporate immigration.
This is a key hire, as it will focus on a number of key accounts in the movement of assignee's across the UK.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide main point of contact service to a variety of clients on all UK inbound immigration queries
- Regularly advise clients on the Points Based System, particularly within the tier 2 and tier 5 categories
- Actively participate within business development to promote service line
- Work closely with other practice areas to design bespoke solutions
- Manage a caseload of immigration applications across, focused around employment based immigration.
- Project manage & advise clients on a large scale moves, including immigration aspects of mergers and acquisitions
You will be a UK qualified solicitor with a minimum of 4 years PQE ideally from a top ranked Chambers practice. Proven exposure within UK corporate immigration experience is essential, particularly focusing on the SMS and the tier 2 and tier 5 categories. Strong academics are preferred but not essential.