Senior HR Business Partner
Currently searching for a HR Business Partner to join an FMCG brand in Berkshire for 12 months on a fixed term contract basis.
The role of HR Business Partner will have a very important role to play in supporting the HR Director and your client groups. First and foremost, you will work with business leaders to establish short and long term goals to drive business success, emphasize the people agenda and Employee advocacy. Secondly, it will be your responsibility to ensure that the principles and values are properly integrated into and observed across operating policies and practices. As a Senior Business Partner, you will be responsible for implementing and managing HR initiatives that ensure the right people are in the right roles. You will also be tasked with identifying new solutions to address talent and / or organizational issues based on observed trends and key business needs. A primary goal of the Senior Business Partner is to develop and lead successful programs that cater to employee needs and enable overall unit effectiveness. In order to achieve this goal, you will need a working knowledge of organization design, development, operations, and effectiveness principles and tools. You will be crucial in fostering a culture that appropriately balances all areas of the business. As this organisation is currently working through a period of global change, you will be instrumental not only in implementing this change but also with projects that arise from it along the way.
- Partner with Supply/Manufacturing Leaders on the development and implementation of the strategic plan
- Propose relevant and impactful HR solutions to the business bringing to life the new operating model
- Shape the nature of HR programs, processes, policies, and service delivery based on the business environment / strategy
- Drive leadership development and organizational change initiatives
- Manage changes to HR processes based on business initiatives
- Function as an advisor, mediator, or coach, where questions of work morale or relationship issues arise between a Line Manager and Employee
- Actively consult and provide solutions to business leaders on workforce, talent and organizational matters
- Partner with the business to identify, assess, reward, and develop talent
- Bring best practices to the design and implementation of workforce and talent initiatives that align with the CoE and key business objectives
- Model and instill a talent focused culture / organizational values within the business
- Participate in recruitment panels, conduct interviews, complete evaluation forms, and support other key recruiting activities as needed
- Collaborate with the HR Head and Employee Relations team on the implementation of organization design changes and ensure they are aligned with defined global principles
The successful candidate for this role will be CIPD qualified ideally with a background in FMCG although other backgrounds will also be considered. You will be a Senior HR Business Partner with a strong, current background working with client groups across EMEA or globally whilst managing large periods of change. Strong leadership skills, strategic agility and organizational skills are a necessity for this role as are strong interpersonal, conflict management, communication and collaboration skills.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.