We are currently seeking a Compensation Manager (AVP Level) to join our global financial services client in the city of London. This is a permanent role paying £55k to £60k plus car and mortgage allowance.
About the Compensation Manager
As the Compensation Manager in this global financial services organisation, your key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting with the Company response to changes in remuneration structures due to regulation
- Supporting and administering the annual pay and bonus review Accurate updating of deferred bonus and phantom share plan data
- Providing data analysis and reporting on salary data and work closely with survey providers to
- accurately benchmark and analyse roles and grades.
- Analysing and producing data and reports for the Board Committees - especially Remuneration Committee, but also possible Nominations Committee and Executive Committee
- Ad hoc project support within HR linked to remuneration e.g. competency framework or performance evaluation
- Supporting with firm wide employee budgeting and monthly reporting
About you the Compensation Manager
As the Compensation Manager you will have a track record as a compensation / reward professional within the financial services sector. This is a fantastic opportunity to move out of a narrow compensation focused role and gain experience with Regulation, and implement appropriate policy. This role will also be involved in upcoming organisational change, i.e. Brexit and Internal Governance.
Salary review and experience of working within Financial Services is essential and intermediate to advanced Excel skills are also a must. A CIPD qualification or HR degree is preferred as well strong analytical, organisational and planning skills with a high attention to detail.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Compensation Manager/Specialist to work within a prestigious financial services organisation. The role will work closely with the Head of Compensation and as part of a dynamic and enthusiastic HR and Operations Team.