Interim HRBP / Change Consultant
My client, a leading telecommunications business, is seeking an interim HR Business Partner/Change Consultant on an initial 6 month contract.
Depending on size of the change programme you will lead transformation projects to deliver sustainable business change into a complex organisation OR lead workstreams or elements of a workstream. This may involve leading programmes in their entirety or leading workstreams of larger, more complex programmes and programmes can involve a diverse range of change - organisational design, Learning & Talent, Reward, workforce management, in-sourcing, TUPE and complete life cycle of change management.
They are looking for experience in a broad range of the above with deep level expertise in one or more areas. Plus an ability to demonstrate deliverables/outcomes of real behaviour and/or process change.
· Ideally experience in a consulting/professional services organisation OR HRBP experience with consulting client base or people transformation experience
· Experience of delivery of change programmes
· Ability to diagnose, design and implement
· Credibility and excellent stakeholder management skills
· Project way of working - seeing work as an intervention for a finite period with clear outcomes v enduring relationships
· External thinking and data driven insights with practical business application
The role holder should be comfortable working across a range of cultures and teams and comfortable managing a diverse set of senior stakeholders
Although a 6 month contract there is the possibility of this role extending or going permanent.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Interim HRBP / Change Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly