Macildowie HR are currently working in partnership with a really exciting accountancy organisation based in Northampton who are seeking an Regional HR Advisor to join their team. The role will be truly generalist and provide someone with a great opportunity to develop their career within a fast paced and forward thinking environment. The role will pay between £24,000 and £27,000 dependant on experience.
This is a very generalist role and will support with HRBP various tasks such as:
- Support the recruitment team with sifting through trainee application, sending testing, arranging interviews, booking meeting rooms, gathering and giving feedback to candidates
- Prepare offer letters and contracts of employment, including those for students, and chase up those who have not responded
- Ensure through the relevant office contacts that we have received the relevant right to work documentation and insurance details and documentation if they are using their car for business
- Conduct office inductions for new starters
- Advise Payroll of new starter, providing all relevant information.
- Assist with administration of the appraisal process, i.e. send out reminders to offices when appraisals are due, log training requests.
- Support Managers with performance Management conversations and processes
- Updating the HR database with any changes
- Maintain holiday and sickness records
- Send out reminders to individuals to ensure they are completing the information on the Staff Portal
- Highlight any areas for concern with the HR Manager. Support the Line Managers with absence management processes
- Support with annual salary and bonus review with production of letters and communication
- Support HR Manager with the development and action of local people plans
- Assist with firm wide HR projects
- Design and develop policies, processes and procedures
There will be a big focus on upskilling managers and helping with their performance development. The role will include travel around the midlands to their various sites on at least 2 days a week. You will be responsible for all the HR Administration ensuring that all electronic and paper based files are kept up to date.
- An interest in HR, enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Ability to work on your own as well as a team
- The ability to handle a heavy workload with minimal supervision
- Carrying out tasks with a high degree of efficiency and accuracy
- Experience in using databases is desirable
- HR experience in fast paced HR role
- Good interpersonal skills - polite and helpful at all times
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.