HR Business Partner
A global, financial services business, based in Canary Wharf has a new HR Business Partner role to cover a 9-12 month sabbatical. Working alongside a small Business Partnering team, this role will will have responsibility for a designated client group, with day to day work including the following:
- Business Partnering duties for a client group of 150-200 across a business operations client group.
- Manage relationships between the Heads of business and centre of excellence teams
- Act as point of contact for the business for all HR related issues, including employee relations advice, managing flexible working requests and annual performance rounds.
- Work alongside the internal learning and development team to deliver soft skills and technical training to the client group.
- Work alongside two other HR Business Partners on a number of upcoming projects, including a review of the company on boarding process, talent development amongst others.
The successful candidate will have experience working across large, global matrix organisations at HR Business Partner level. Candidates will ideally have experience working within another financial services firm, and will have some exposure to HR projects too.
This is a 8-12 month contract, starting mid-September and paying circa £60-65,000 PA. Please apply with an updated CV ASAP to be considered.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly