You will be sitting within a small HR team that will give you an opportunity to get involved in projects/responsibilities outside of your job description and really leapfrog your HR knowledge.
This is a career making opportunity for someone who wants to be the best and work with the best, this company is a company that truly cares about their employees
• You will be the only HR administrator for c.100 employees.
• Assist with the recruitment process – they are looking at doubling in size over the next few years.
• You will launch a campaign for school leavers and graduates.
• You will implement new starter process.
• You will assist with performance reviews.
• You will be the first point of contact for training needs.
• You will be the super user of a new HR system which has just been implemented.
To be successful you must have
• Solid background as an HR Administrator.
• High attention to details is essential.
• CIPD qualification or equivalent would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.