More specifically, as an HR Officer, you will be responsible for;
- Providing advice to employees/managers on ER matters such as performance reviews, disciplinary & grievances, probation reviews, flexible working etc.
- Supporting across the end to end employee lifecycle
- Managing the secondment process
- Joiners/leavers, including leading exit interviews
- Ad hoc recruitment - liaising with hiring managers to build relationships
- Mentoring HR Coordinator
- Optimising efficiency and effectiveness of processes within the HR team
- Ad hoc project work
With a background in an HR generalist position within the financial or professional services, you will have excellent stakeholder management skills and a customer service approach to HR. You must also have strong organisational and communication skills to succeed in this role.
The successful candidate will have experiencing managing/leading on ER cases and have the drive and passion to learn more in this area.
This is a business where HR is very highly thought of and very trusted, so this person must be fantastic at forming lasting relationships and be able to deliver the best service across the business.
A degree/CIPD qualification is preferred.
If you are interested to hear more about this opportunity, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.