HR & Talent Aquisition Manager
London based start up Tech Company are looking for an intelligent, highly organised, enthusiastic and forward thinking individual to join their growing team. The role of HR Advisor will be diverse and challenging with high levels of autonomy and responsibility, in an exciting, hard-working and creative environment.
The HR Advisor will need to have the necessary experience, qualification and skills to hit the ground running, take charge across all HR functions, review and implement processes, able to multi-task, prioritise and handle responsibility well to be successful in the role.
The right person will have a happy disposition and be able to cope with an occasionally high pressured environment with a professional approach. As the organisation is growing everyone pitches in. You will be required to roll up your sleeves and get involved in a variety of HR and office duties.
- Manage recruitment requirements and liaise with recruitment agencies, negotiating all terms of business.
- Keep abreast of HR regulations and legislation changes and requirements and manage employee relations for the business.
- First port of contact for all staff on HR matters and questions.
- Manage on boarding of new employees.
- Implement and manage induction program.
- Manage all HR documents - create, maintain and update confidential HR records for new or existing staff as required.
- Implement and update staff company handbook and forms.
- Manage staff benefits.
- Manage all HR records - i.e. probationary period reviews, performance reviews.
- HR Projects.
Experience and person
- Excellent recruitment and talent acquisition experience & techniques. Drive direct sourcing across a range of Technology and Sales roles.
- A clear aptitude to work autonomously and ability to drive things forward without being prompted / taking charge in the role.
- Implementing new processes as required and ensures best business practices are adopted. Confident, friendly individual.
- Show initiative and be hard-working and committed to excellence in their role.
- Highly organised who thrives in a busy working environment.
- A quick learner who enjoys overcoming challenges and loves getting things to run smoothly like a well-oiled machine at all times.
- Positive outlook with a 'can do' attitude and a calm confident approach.
- The ability to identify problems and develop solutions.
- Recognise and understand the need for confidentiality.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. French speaking would be very helpful.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.