Senior HR Business Partner
My client is looking to appoint a talented Senior HR Business partner to support the business on all aspects of the people agenda.
An extremely busy role it will be hands on when it comes to managing growth, recruitment, defining a culture and appropriate policies, strategies and frameworks to support this fast-pace and always developing organisation.
As an HR Business Partner in this very successful organisation you will be innovative and offer solutions required to drive performance and maintain engagement across a diversified workforce. Provide HR support to senior managers on day to day matters and advise on longer term and strategic plans.
You will be working closely with the leadership team on coaching, developing and advising line managers in how to manage effectively their people resource.
- Deliver HR and people support to a small but very senior client group
- Manage recruitment for a growing business
- Establish and maintain high standards around HR process
- Support the Head of HR in shaping the HR strategy, policy and processes
- Build strong stakeholder relationships, coaching and guiding on management capability
- Apply your experience in driving performance
- Apply your experience and innovative ideas in order to maintain high employee engagement
- Provide guidance and advice during change and OD projects
- Be responsible for the delivery of key HR projects such as a review of company benefits and cultural engagement
- Manage the employee relations within your client group
- Demonstrated experience as a HR Business Partner in a commercial environment
- Hands on experience managing recruitment campaigns in times of growth
- A good understanding of Employee Relations and UK employment law to offer confident advice to managers and employees
- Excellent analytical skills. You will be highly numerate with ability to model numbers and MI for senior management
- Be independent and deliver results
- Demonstrated experience in, and a positive attitude towards change
- Proven experience planning and delivering on HR strategic projects
- Be able to build strong relationships with business stakeholders
- You will be commercially focused with ability to influence at senior level
- Understand business objectives and build confidence in the Business Partnering model
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
For more information on this role or to discuss your next HR opportunity please call Kara Feller 0207 187 6405.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.