E-learning specialist - Mat Cover
Morgan McKinley - People Empowered to Serve, to Specialise, to Lead
Our values are our principles or shared beliefs about what a good way of doing business is.
- Committed: We believe in what we are doing and we give our best every day
- Communicating: We engage in open, honest, two-way timely communication with everyone we deal with
- Embracing Change: We recognise change is essential in our industry and we welcome it
- Building Trust -We always act with integrity and do the right thing
Working as part of a global team and reporting into the Head of L&D, this maternity cover role will provide full programme and platform management of The Knowledge Hub (TKH) along with any other technical skills development. The role will work alongside the Senior Learning Manager to ensure all online content is developed to support our programmes and career structures. This role sits within a wider People team (HR , TA and L&D).
- A technical e-learning / LMS expert (SCORM content design is a strong advantage)
- A self starter and someone who has the ability to use their initiative
- A passion for blended / e-learning
- A 'can do' attitude but with the ability to be able to think and reflect when required.
- Strong influencer and communicator with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- A proactive individual who can lead and drive initiatives and projects through successfully
- Manage the day to day running of the LMS - 'The Knowledge Hub' aka TKH.
- Creating online content of varying formats (files, videos, e-learning courses) aligned to business needs.
- Global delivery of technical training to staff (CRM systems training).
- Accountable for the communication and embedding strategy for the release of new content/programmes.
- Manage reporting within the TKH to track usage, engagement and learning trends.
- Help to up-skill staff with the rollout of new systems and products (on an ad hoc basis).
- Support Global Head of L&D in delivering the learning technologies pillar of the people plan and ensuring this stays on track throughout the course of the contract.
- Work as part of the L&D team and build strong relationships with the Senior Learning Manager and Learning Administrator.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- Proven track record in a similar role, within a fast paced environment.
- Strong experience of technical skills training and ideally a CRM system.
- Strong experience of video learning, e-learning and other social learning.
- Proven track record in needs analysis tools and techniques. Ability to analyse data to ensure that the appropriate learning strategies are developed and implemented.
- First class project management and planning skills.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining trusted relationships with business leaders.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong communication skills - both face to face and within a geographically distributed environment.
- Positive contributor who lives and breathes our values.
- Experience of video content creation for e-learning purposes. (Desirable)
Key deliverables for the contract:
- Blended learning - Create suitable training plans on TKH to complement MMK's in-house training programmes, for example our Bootcamp training programme
- Compliance e-learning courses - overseeing the rollout of mandatory training to our global business on topics such as Data Protection & Right to Work
- Creation of online content to support our Global Induction programm
- New starter systems training on Bullhorn (CRM system)
- Creation of bespoke, automated reports re usage, engagement and trends
- Assisting the HR Business Partner with the creation of an online training plan for the rollout of a new HR system
- Create a diagnostic metric for TKH success
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.