Salesforce L&D Consultant
A global property business based in the City are now looking for a Salesforce Learning and Development Consultant who will be responsible for the delivery of high quality learning interventions designed to increase personal effectiveness through the use of the Salesforce platform, focusing on business development capability and management skills across the EMEA business.
The ideal candidate will be required to take ownership of the whole Salesforce strategy training programme (design and delivery) and focus on training the business on how to develop business opportunities.
The candidate's remit will be UK as well as CEMEA and will have line responsibility of two individuals that are based outside of the UK. The candidate will be responsible for travelling to other offices within this region so it is vital that they can be flexible to accommodate.
An additional EU language will be highly advantageous.
- Training on how Business Development can be done using Salesforce technology
- Contribute to the design and development of learning materials
- Feedback to the product development team on potential enhancements
- Deliver formal training aligned to the Firm's development framework and project objectives
- Facilitate skills workshops and drop in sessions
- Collaborate with CRM stakeholder network to respond to training needs
- Deliver learning & development related presentations
- Optimise learning resources aligned to framework for development
- Ad hoc training and development support to professional teams
- Create knowledge base articles and point of need support documents
- Travel across the EMEA region to deliver courses and to analyse individual locations needs
- Experience within a Private Sector business.
- Experience of designing and delivering training in business development, system usage and management skills
- Knowledge of using Salesforce as a CRM and business development tool
- Experience of developing or contributing to the development of learning materials particularly around business development, client management and personal effectiveness
- Professionally credible
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Commercially astute; you will likely draw on your previous experience of working in a professional services / fee earning environment
- Ability to relate business requirements to salesforce process
- Passionate, pragmatic and collaborative, you must be confident in working across different job levels and service lines
- Highly developed organisational and presentation capability
- Management experience