Head of HRIS EMEA
Our client are a well-recognised financial services firm based in central London. They are currently looking for a strong HRIS manager/Head of HRIS for EMEA to manage their current HCM solution (Peoplesoft v9.1). This a lovely organisation and a great role to oversee their EMEA HRIS function (approx. 5000 employees). The right candidate must have previous experience as head of/manager of the HRIS function and must have a strong grasp of Peoplesoft v9.1. You will have one direct report in this role.
- Develop and co-ordinate the implementation of a global HRIS strategy to support the needs of the business.
- Maintain alignment of HRIS efforts with the goals and objectives of HR leaders working with all stakeholders to agree and implement global working practices and internal procedures that support the HRIS strategy.
- Provide leadership to the global HRIS team by establishing goals and setting objectives, assigning responsibility, setting priorities, monitoring deadlines and reporting progress.
- Drive the development and effective use of PeopleSoft to deliver efficient business processes, management information and analysis and maximise functionality.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the global HR operational functions and business needs for all HR processes.
- Collaborate with IT regarding the upgrade and development of HR systems striving to minimise customisation and adapting business processes as necessary.
- Create, implement and maintain HRIS security policies and practices that support business needs. Regularly review and maintain audit reports.
- Ensure that HR data is captured accurately and consistently and that integrity is maintained.
- Develop and implement global best practices for data entry and report criteria design in PeopleSoft, and other globally used HR software, to deliver effective data tracking and global reporting capabilities to meet business needs.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports and queries utilising appropriate reporting tools.
- Work with the HR team to develop key HR metrics and analyses to support transparency, facilitate discussion of business process improvements and recommend related initiatives.
- Develop relationships with business services departments to understand and deliver source of record HR data to ensuring the efficiency of interfaced applications such as Aderant, Blue Pages and ViDesktop.
- Ensure that accurate and clear documentation and process manuals are designed and maintained for all HR processes and systems and that training is provided as required.
- Troubleshoot global HR software process issues and propose solutions to improve our best practices.
- Create and maintain a risk/ issue log, driving resolution and escalating as necessary for change management issues.
- Support projects by developing and implementing a flexible change management methodology/ framework for the delivery of projects, working closely with IT for integration into the existing IT change management process.
- Manage the creation of business requirement documentation including their review for the purposes of determining the merit of initiating specific projects.
- Support communication of project methodology and project initiatives across the firm.
- Manage and coordinate global and regional project teams, leading change management and training activities as necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrable problem solving skills with the ability to facilitate problem solving discussions.
- Ideally have experience working in a matrix environment with a full range of HR systems.
- Be comfortable acting as an adviser and presenting to senior stakeholders on a global platform.
- Able to prioritise and manage tasks in a high-pressure environment and meet strict deadlines.
- Able to effectively manage and mentor team members.
- Committed to continuous improvement with strong project management skills.
- High level of discretion, even keeled with the ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Flexibility to work in a changing environment and the initiative to play a leadership role.
- Energetic with the ability to work in a fast-paced, team orientated environment.
- Resilient in managing conflicts and dealing with setbacks.
- Solutions orientated with the ability to address problems by gathering relevant information formulating alternatives and building consensus around decisions.
SR Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.