Learning and Talent Development Advisor
Are you experienced within L&D?
Would you like to work for a large Media business?
How do you handle pressure in an intellectually challenging environment where one day is never the same?
An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced L&D Advisor to join a fast-moving, highly creative, multi-channel media business that includes some very well known and reputable brands.
This is an exciting role to join a very forward thinking organisation and be at the heart of the L&D function.
Whilst reporting into the Head of L&D, you will develop and grow relationships with key stakeholders to ensure you are looked upon as an experienced L&D consultant.
Using your experience within L&D you will support any issues presented to you by translating them into an L&D solution. The successful candidate will provide the latest thinking, insight and recommendations for people development; this includes the full suite of learning process including technical training, inductions, personal development and many more.
This role will include both designing as well as delivering the training, so you will need to be as comfortable in front of the class as well as the back office function away from it.
As part of the L&D team you will work closely with your colleagues to support and discuss new ideas whilst delivering in other business areas as and when you are required
Ideally have a blended learning approach including and not limited too the following
- Design & Delivery
- Facilitating team development days
- Evaluation through assessment methods
- Delivery of management and leadership workshops
- Coaching and mentoring
- Designing e-learning modules
- Relationships with external providers
- Negotiating preferred rates with suppliers.
- Implementation and management of Apprenticeship schemes and knowledge of the Apprenticeship Levy.
- Strong MS office skills
- Degree educated
- CIPD or other Learning & Development qualification
- Demonstrates a passion for L&D
- Extremely well organised
- Ability to prioritise and manage conflicting requirements
- High attention to detail
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Willing to challenge and question
- Enthusiastic and positive
Salary up to c £55,000K plus benefits.
This role is available immediately for the perfect candidate.
There will be a two stage interview, with the first stage taking place within the next two weeks.
Please apply today!