The HR Officer role based in Redhill will involve supporting on all areas of HR for the business covering ER, Recruitment, Employee Life-cycle and HR strategy.
The client is a rapidly growing Consultancy organisation who has cemented their global presence.
The responsibilities of the HR Officer will be as follows;
* Support the HR Manager with all areas of HR to support the HR strategy and add value to the business
* Take a lead in day-to-day operational activities with HR support and advice
* Lead the recruitment and selection process for permanent staff from advertising through to appointment
* Support Managers and staff with HR queries and advise accordingly
* Keep up-to-date with Employment Law
* Monitor absence data in line with policy and act as appropriate
* Support the HR Assistant in keeping the HR software up-to-date and making advancements where possible
* Assist with research for new policies and HR policy updates
* Help with HR projects/ other ad hoc work when necessary
* Liaise with Finance regarding HR payroll paperwork
* Take notes at meetings when necessary
* Help IMC fulfil its duty of care responsibilities
* Support and assist the HR Manager generally as directed and also liaise with the HR Assistant
The successfully candidate for the HR Officer position based in Redhill will have a solid foundation in HR demonstrating sound knowledge of HR policies, procedures and Employment Law. The candidate will also be organised, a team player, resilient and committed.
A salary package offering between £28-£32,000 and a generous benefits package