Senior L&D Business Partner
Want to be part of a high-performing and experienced L&D team based in the City? A team that caters for a global workforce and have played a critical part in the success and growth of the business, easily reflective in the steady rise of their share price over the past 5 years. With new and exciting plans to expand further, now is a good time to consider a move in to this tech company in a role where you will play an important part in supporting the business achieve that desired level of growth whilst ensuring an effective current workforce.
Sitting within the Global Talent Development team and supported by experienced regional L&D Business Partners, you will network across the organisation to gain a full understanding of the teams that sit under your remit and develop strong working relationships with business leaders to allow you to lay down initiatives that are both relevant, achieves results and is in-line with business strategy. Strong communication skills and stakeholder engagement will be important for you to develop solutions and achieve success, whilst being able to multi-task and prioritise effectively within a complex organisation. You will play a pivotal role between the business and learning teams and will be a key point of contact for senior leaders across the world in a role that requires a consultative and advisory nature, coupled with an ability to drive change across the business. Typical duties can include:
- Providing a consultative L&D service across the business
- Manage and advise key stakeholders with regards to talent
- Identify any performance issues and amend/improve where necessary
- Develop and implement capability programs and actions related to organisational development and performance management process
- Implement and gain buy-in on global learning and development initiatives
- Coach senior business leaders and fellow HRBP's on best practice within your expertise
- Continuously look to develop learning methodologies, tools and processes across the business
- Effectively identify future talent development needs based on business needs and overall strategy.
To be successful in this role, you will likely have worked within a global, highly complex and matrixed organisation where you would have proven yourself as an effective business partner and have an understanding of wider and generalist HR. Experience within the tech industry is a bonus of course, but not at all essential. This role requires an energy and enthusiasm a level up from the norm and a passion greater than most within your field. In return for this, you will be offered a highly competitive salary, excellent company benefits and a company that looks to lead you in the right career direction according to your needs. Apply now to be considered.