Senior HR Business Partner - Hull, East Riding
Senior HR Business Partner
£43,000 pro rata
Term time only + 3 weeks (part time hours considered)
Venn Academy Trust are seeking an exceptional candidate to appoint as our Senior HR Business Partner and to join the Trust leadership team. The successful candidate will be forward thinking, and preferably have previous schools/education HR experience. You will be suitably qualified, highly motivated, positive, emotionally intelligent and enthusiastic about contributing to this growing organisation.
Key responsibilities will be:
- To provide a professional and efficient HR service.
- To support and advise Headteachers and Heads of Schools, the Trust Board and Local Governing Bodies and senior staff on a range of employee resourcing and relations’ issues as well as terms and conditions of employment.
- To develop, implement and manage a Trust wide HR Strategy.
- Responsible for the provision of a comprehensive range of employment services including advice, maintaining effective records, contract management, writing reports/policies/letters, appraisal.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong, persuasive, influencing and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently.
- A professional HR qualification (i.e. CIPD).
- Excellent skills in strategic planning and management of human resources.
Venn Academy Trust believe in maximising the potential for stakeholders and employees. We offer employee benefits including investment in CPD to assist us in our continued objective to deliver outstanding education to the community.
The role is based initially at Bridgeview Special School which is located just off the M62/A63 corridor. Travel between school sites will be required. Venn is an Equal Opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and there is an expectation of all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a successful Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and satisfactory references.
Closing date: 18th September 2017.
Interview date: 29th September 2017.
To apply, PLEASE COMPLETE THE APPLICATION FORM AND UPLOAD by clicking on 'Apply' button.
CV's are not accepted