HR Advisor (Part Time)
Ashley Kate HR are pleased to be partnering our client based in Newquay, Cornwall in their search for an experienced part time HR Advisor (20 hours a week, Monday – Friday).
This is a fantastic company based in a stunning beach location (flip-flops are welcome!)
This is a true generalist role supporting a hardworking and dedicated team (seasonal increases and zero-hour contract staff included). You will also have an opportunity to get involved with recruitment and learning and development / coaching.
This is a standalone role and so you must have the confidence and experience to ensure you offer the support and advice required.
The benefits with this role are fantastic:
• Dress down environment (jeans and flip flops etc)
• Stunning beach location
• Dog friendly office
• Huge discounts in the client’s hotel and restaurants for you, your friends and family
• Flexi part time hours (20 hours per week. Either 2 full days (Fri & Mon) or 5 short days.
• Free surfing lessons and discounted wet suit hire
Areas of Responsibility:
• Starters and Leavers
• General staff notifications and communications management
• Maintenance of files and data
• Monitor recruitment applications
• Support the HR team in any ad-hoc activities
• Strong IT Administrative Skills
• Sound HR experience in a generalist role
• IT system knowledge – Microsoft (full package), CVS, presentations
• Great communication skills
• Fun personality
This is a perfect opportunity for a candidate to really support a growing and successful business and be part of a fun working environment.
Start date ASAP.
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.