Head of Diversity and Inclusion - Investment Bank
2 days left
- Full Time
A global investment bank based in Central London is looking for a UK Head of Diversity and Inclusion to join the HR team. Reporting in to the Head of HR for EMEA, you will be responsible for defining and implementing the UK D&I strategy; defining and implementing key diversity initiatives, projects and measurement tools working closely with the ExecCo.
More specifically as the UK Head of Diversity and Inclusion, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing the D&I strategy across the UK for the group covering; ethnicity, gender, nationality, LGBT and disability and all associated Programmes across the different business units
- Managing cultural change programmes to embed the D&I strategy
- Manage benchmarking and accreditations
- Training management and the business
- Manage and speak at high profile events
- Stakeholder management
- Provide and communicate on thought leadership utilising research and findings
You will have a track record as a Head of Diversity & Inclusion or Senior D&I Manager ideally within a global financial or professional services organisation. You will be comfortable managing multiple complex change proejcts and excellent at public speaking and stakeholder management. A degree and / or CIPD is preferred.
If you are interested in applying for the UK Head of Diversity & Inclusion in this global investment bank based in Central London, please apply directly.
Apply for Head of Diversity and Inclusion - Investment Bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly