This is an excellent opportunity for HR professionals that have experience in design and delivery of training but still want to get involved in ad-hoc generalist HR responsibilities.
Working for an Educational institution the role involves some strong stakeholder management.
The HR Trainer will be responsible for:
- Design and Delivery of various HR courses i.e. compliance training, disciplinary and grievance processes, discrimination training etc.
- Arrange and keep record of all staff training requirements
- Research and advise on external course providers
- Provide support with the ad-hoc duties i.e. recruitment, employee relations, on boarding
The successful applicants will have:
- Experience in Delivery of training
- Knowledge of generalist HR duties
- CIPD qualifications
with some generalist HR responsibilities
based in Theale
£30,000 - £34,000 p.a.
Need to be a car driver