Excellent opportunity to join a prestigious business and support the HR team as its going through a transition period.
With its main offices based in Reading the business is thriving and being recognised for its successes within the industry thus, making them a desirable place of work.
This opportunity will allow the HR advisor to get involved in:
- High volume of Employee Relation cases
- Assist with the on-boarding and off-boarding of all employees
- Driving the recruitment processes within the business
- Keeping the processes and policies up to date
- Have experience of working with Managers or L&D professionals to identify and support staff development opportunities
- Provide advice and guidance on reward matters
The successful HR Advisor will be CIPD qualified with well rounded knowledge in Employment Law. Being comfortable with high volume complex ER such as performance management, sickness management, grievance, disciplinary processes is essential to the role as well as being able to showcase a proven track record of driving and delivering change within an organisation at the stakeholder level.
HR Advisor Role
with excellent company benefits
based in Reading with occasional travel