HR Assistant- Global Commodities Business
This HR Assistant position is an excellent opportunity to work in the heart of Mayfair for a Global Company. This role offers a candidate who is willing to learn and excellent opportunity to develop and expand their HR knowledge. You will be responsible for assisting with advising on policies and procedures, recruitment and ad hoc projects.
My client are a Global Commodities firm that operates from 3 financial hubs around the world in London, Dubai, Singapore and operates around the world.
This successful HR Assistant will be responsible for:
- Arranging interviews
- Screening profiles
- Set up induction process (ensuring correct IT, introductions, training)
- Assisting with the collation of policy and procedure handbooks
- Assisting with updating of employee policies
- Assisting with benefits administration
- Assisting with the appraisal process
- Absence Management
- Payroll support
The successful candidate for the HR Assistant position should be/have:
- A recent HR Graduate or have recent and proven experience in a similar HR role (ideally within the Financial or Professionals Services Sector).
- Excellent excel skills
- A strong academic record.
HR Assistant role offering a competitive salary working within a top Commodities Company.