HR Business Partner - Employee Relations
As a direct result of growth our client has had to restructure their business operations, which has meant they will be moving offices in 2018. We are recruiting for them exclusively, this time for an HR BP to support the HR team solely focusing this relocation project - from consultation (due to re-location), redundancy programmes and full ER ownership throughout this time of change/growth. The role is offered on a contract basis to take full ownership of this project for a period estimates to be up to 12 months.
- Experienced in redundancy & consultations
- Specifically own an office re-location move that will directly affect circa 80 members
- Must have proven history in individually consultations as well as collective redundancy scenarios
- Essential is the ability to manage all escalated ER caseloads, anything beyond the capabilities of the junior HR team members
- Must be competent and confident to do so with minimal intervention by the Head of HR & HR Director
- Essentially be update to date with hands on commercial knowledge of employment law and current legislation in the private sector
- Happy to liaise with stakeholders at all levels, from our employed seasonal staff to board executives
This is a long standing family business so requires someone that has high levels of empathy and believes in resolution and co-operative solutions. This is NOT a hostile / aggressive move however hasn't been communicated to the business so full confidentiality is important.
The role is due to start within the next few weeks with initial interviews booked in for the afternoon of the 16th August. Please send CVs etc. ASAP.