Regional HR Business Partner - Bristol based
As a HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for the delivery of the people plan within a blend of customer facing and non-customer facing portfolios.
Large Finance Organisation
As a HR Business Partner you will be:
- Collaborating with Senior HR Business Partners and Areas of Expertise to deliver people initiatives aligned to the strategic people plan.
- Engaging respective Business areas with People activity aligned to the UK HR strategy ensuring Stakeholders understand the activity and are clear on their own and their team's accountabilities for delivering and embedding it.
- Developing strong working relationships with HR colleagues reinforced with a clear governance framework so all activity is aligned to business priorities to contribute towards the Business strategic objectives
- Leading on projects on behalf of HR
- Collating and interpreting Management Information and external insight to share with Stakeholders to raise awareness to current and anticipated opportunities
- Identifying, assessing, managing and reporting risks and controls.
- Taking personal accountability for following company procedure and policies
- Working closely with the Change team, support key change initiatives impacting the respective business area/s and ensure key Business stakeholders are engaged and informed.
- Working closely with Areas of Expertise to ensure that all solutions are appropriate for the business and market context.
You will have:
- Proven HR Business Partnering experience
- Proven delivery in a change environment, managing multiple stakeholders, ideally within a regulated environment
- Experience of working in a volume business across multiple functions
- Strong relationship management skills including liaising with key stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to balance the risk agenda
- Ability to take decisions and accountability working with initiative
Salary up to £60.000PA
- generous holidays
- car allowance (£7000)
- private medical care
- further benefits