Based in Fareham, looking for a HR Manager to join the Human Resources and Personnel Industry.
Organisation with offices based in Fareham, looking for a HR Manager to join during this period of transition.
Key responsibilities of the HR Manager will consist of the following:
- Act as a focal member in the procurement process as an evaluator of bids.
- Responsible for all contract management, this includes SLA and KPI delivery, managing quality, consistency, auditing and compliance.
- Developing and amending all terms and conditions and policies for employees across the business.
- Take the lead on all ER Cases, including high volume and complex cases with the ability to manage a high workload.
- Preparing documentation, managing stakeholders throughout all employee relations issues.
- Any other projects required.
The successful HR Manager will have experience of managing complex case work, as well as having provided HR advice on high risk cases.
It is essential to have experience of contract management either as a supplier or a customer, this will be with an HR contact centre/shared services high volume environment that provides advice on a range of HR issues under different contracts of employment
Competitive package, please note that the HR Manager will occasionally be required to travel to other sites involving overnight stays.