NQ Immigration Solicitor
An international law firm has a brand new requirement for an Immigration Solicitor, to focus on providing advice on a range of corporate and HNW immigration issues. The practice works closely with the firms employment department have a fantastic reputation for the high quality service they provide to their clients, particularly on employment based immigration queries.
As an Immigration Solicitor your responsibilities will include:
- Provide advice on corporate immigration, specifically on Points Based System
- Act as a main point of contact for private clients, particularly focusing on the tier 1 visa category
- Manage your own caseload of corporate clients
- Maintain and develop client relationships by working closely with other practice areas to cross-sell firm services.
- Regularly undertake audits on behalf of organisations regarding UK legalisation
- Regularly visit client sites to provide advice on legislation changes
- Liaise directly with the UK border Agency
Ideally you will be a newly qualified solicitor from a top ranked immigration chambers firm. NQ solicitors will also be considered. Candidates who have not been specialist within immigration but have undertaken a seat as part of their training contract and would be interested to developing a career within the field will also be considered. Strong academics are a preferred. Additional language skills, particularly Russian or Mandarin would also be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to move in to a growing area of law for a highly regarded practice.
Apply for NQ Immigration Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly