HR Advisor - Temporary
- Full Time
The ideal candidate must have a generalist skills set and be immediately available.
A global manufacturing business in Wythenshawe.
This role is to cover short term sickness and will require a strong generalist to cover specific areas within HR. This includes:
- end to end recruitment for the site
- coaching and partnering with managers
- advising on all HR and ER matters
- end to end case management
- ad hoc HR project work
- assisting with learning activities
- written outcomes for all ER cases
The ideal candidate will be:
- CIPD qualified
- working in a manufacturing or similar industry
- have a generalist skills set, but be recruitment focused with case management
- be immediately available to start
- flexibility for the temporary role to be extended
A 2-3 temporary role working for a global manufacturing company.