Providing generalist HR Administrative support to the business.
Looking for a HR Administrator, working in the Human Resources and Personnel Industry based in Farnborough.
Key responsibilities of the HR Administrator will consist of the following:
- HR system administration (including input data for starters, leavers, salary changes, working hours changes, etc.)
- Collate variable data for submission to payroll each month
- Assist with recruitment; advertising roles, short listing and arranging first and second interviews.
- Production of offer letters and contracts for business services
- Pre-employment administration for business services
- Headcount reporting (starters movers leavers report)
- Keep all files up to date, both personal HR files scanning and general filing
- Respond to employee queries, including but not limited to benefits claims, absenteeism and policies
- Assist with roll out of HR policies and procedures and other ad-hoc projects
The successful HR Administrator will have previous HR Administration experience and will be graduate calibre.