Investigo is pleased to be partnering a leading Professional Services business in the recruitment for an HR Administrator to be based in their Hertfordshire Head Office. Due to success and growth my client is looking for a HR administrator to provide support to with all general HR duties.
Reporting into the HR Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Serving as a point person for all employee questions
- Processing incoming mail
- Creating and distributing documents
- Payroll and Employee benefit administration
- Administering new employment assessments
- Maintaining HR files and Databases
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Setting appointments and arranging meetings
- Maintaining calendars of HR management team
- Compiling reports and spreadsheets and preparing spreadsheets
- Assist with roll out of HR policies and procedures and other ad-hoc projects
You will either be a recent graduate with a degree in Human Resources looking to begin their career in HR or you are a current HR administrator looking for your next challenge. You will be proactive by nature and who wants to be part of driving the business forward.
- Have strong interpersonal skills, that is adept at problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and resolve programs in a timely manner
- Be able to prioritise and plan work activities as to use time efficiently
- Be organised, accurate, thorough, and able to monitor work for quality
- Must be able to effectively read and interpret information, present numerical data in a resourceful manner, and skillfully gather and analyse information
- Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
This role offers a salary of £20,000 to £25,000 dependent on experience plus great benefits and company culture.