Agency Recruitment Consultant
Michael Page HR is London's leading recruitment consultancy for client's looking to add to their Human Resources function.
We specialise in setting a true partnership model with our clients, using our intimate sector knowledge and expertise to find them the right talent to drive their HR agenda.
PageGroup: Worldwide leaders in specialist recruitment
If working for a market leading global business is something you are interested in, we are one of the best! Michael Page are one of the leading providers of strategic, solution-focused recruitment services to the London Market
To see the kind of role you will be recruiting take a look at the website below. http://www.michaelpage.co.uk/our-expertise/human-resources-recruitment
To see more about why Michael Page is a great place to work, look at the website below. http://careers.page.com/uk#Why-choose-us
As a Recruitment Consultant within our London Business, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing key client relationships in a highly competitive environment
- Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
- Maintaining a strong pool of potential candidates for your client base, including advising clients on the most appropriate solution for attracting the best talent
- Managing the entire recruitment process from client brief, to offer stage and beyond
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
- Building strong relationships with candidates, including offering resume, interview and general career advice to candidates
- Do you have 2 or more years experience in working in a sales environment?
- Do you have the drive to influence clients and develop long standing relationships?
- Do you want to be rewarded for developing key accounts and delivering strategic sales solutions to global organisations?
- Do you want a clear career path with set structured targets and world class training and support?
- Are you highly competitive and focused on driving you own career?
Recruitment can be tough, but highly rewarding. If you've answered "Yes" to the above, this could be the ideal role for you!
- Full training as required
- Very competitive base salary plus bonus and commission (realistic targets)
- Clear progression/ promotion opportunities
- Global brand identity
- Supportive, fast-paced working environment