Learning & development Administrator
Learning & Development Assistant - Global
Interested in working for one of the world largest media businesses? want to work in a creative, fast paced dynamic business? Look no further than this role... Our client is a world leading Media agency looking to expand their Learning & Development team with an Administrator within for their Centre of Excellence - CoE. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for the next step in to a large global business.
Full Details :
- Title- Learning Administrator
- Team- Part of the Global Deployment Team.
- There are 4 people currently in this team
- Part of the Centre of Expertise for Learning & Leadership - c40 people (based across the globe, about 15 based in London).
- Learning Salary- Up to £30k depending on experience
- Temp Period- 3 months then permanent
- Starting- ASAP
- Role Outline- To perform administrative duties involved in delivering all global training programmes. Working as part of a global team. Need to be experienced in word / excel - pivot tables / ppt / SharePoint / emails and have excellent communications and interpersonal skills.