Head of Learning & Talent Management - Financial Services
A growing global financial services organisation (circa 8000 employees) based in London is looking for a Head of Learning & Talent Management to join the HR team. Reporting directly in to the Global Head of HR, you will be responsible for defining and delivering the global Talent & Learning Strategy of the organisation and delivering this on a global scale supported by a small team.
More specifically, as the Head of Learning & Talent Management, in this new role, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and implementing a L&D / Talent Strategy (largely from scratch) that has an appropriate approach to add value to this growing, fast paced organisation.
- You will work directly with the Global HR Director & Heads of Business (front, middle, back office & graduate population) building strong relationships to understand their needs and coach /advise the business as necessary.
- You will develop and manage the performance management / appraisal process across the organisation working directly with business heads.
- You will implement a strategy surrounding Talent & Succession planning and roll this out across the organisation making sure it is fit for purpose. This will also include role mapping and OD working with the BPs and HRD as well as designing and implementing talent management programmes for all populations/ areas of the business.
- Work with external vendors or directly manage and facilitate training.
- To manage / oversee Graduate Development programmes working with the Resourcing team to help develop new joiners & also support the apprenticeship levy.
- Global L&D Project Management - D&I, Talent etc
- Team management and development.
- Budget Management.
You will be an established Head of Learning & Talent (or Senior Manager equivalent) with experience either operating in a growing mid-sized international financial or professional services organisation or a large global financial or professional services organisation (IB, PE, AM, Consultancy etc). You will have a track record defining and implementing global L&D / Talent Strategy as well as being comfortable rolling your sleeves up and delivering against plans, supported by a small team. You will also be comfortable managing people and working directly with senior stakeholders. You will have a degree and / or CIPD.
If you are interested in the Head of Learning and Talent Management position, please apply directly or call +440207 337 7645.