Are you a proven HR Manager with a background in HR Change ? Have you got a track record of implementing change agenda's and service improvements? ? Are you looking for a new role where you get to shape, improve an HR function whilst supporting the HRD on this journey?
You will be an HR Change Manager with excellent background of running smooth change projects and working closely with the Operational HR Manager and HRD to ensure smooth transition across the function.
HR Change Agenda in the following:
- Corporate governance/Company philosophy execution
- Performance & reward management (STIP etc)
- Compensation & Benefits
- Employee relations / attraction / retention / commitment /recognition / employee survey
- Internal communications / CI / conferences
- Support MCG initiatives
Qualifications and experiences:
- Ideally experience of Manufacturing OR FMCG or similar fast moving sector would be desirable
This really is an exciting role within a newly created function. If you love a challenge, strive for operational excellence and have a international mind-set then this is the role you need to apply for. There will be future opportunities to move up and globally to due expansion and growth of the business. We are also keen lok at operational / transactional HR BP as well. Apply now for more details.