More specifically, as an HR Assistant, you will be responsible for;
- New joiners/leavers
- Leading on first day inductions
- Absence management, maternity & paternity requests
- Liaisng with Training Manager to support on L&D events and requirements
- Supporting with professional development - appraisals, performance reviews etc.
- Supporting line managers with the recruitment process
- Managing probation reviews
- Maintaining the HR and Recruitment system
- Supporting and/or leading on HR related projects
You must have a background in either the financial or professional services and a minimum of 12 months experience in an HR related position. You must also have exceptional organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with people across the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very highly regarded business in a broad and varied role with huge potential to grow and develop.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
SR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.