Interim HR Advisor
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a leading business for a HR Advisor to join their team on a contract basis to cover Maternity for 12 months. A unique and exciting sector to work within, this client has a fantastic site surrounded by beautiful countryside. My client seeks a strong Advisor or HR Assistant/Coordinator who has experience in working within a busy team environment, who has managed/lead with ER, recruitment, training, a full generalist role.
My client boasts a successful brand, an ever-growing business, and a truly different environment to work within. The role will commence in October or sooner, so would also be an ideal opportunity for someone in a permanent role looking to make a move at the moment.
* Act as a point of contact for employees and managers to support on all employee relations issues.
* A responsibility for driving the recruitment process from requisition through to offer for vacancies across the business.
* Provide advice, support and guidance to managers around disciplinary, grievance and performance management issues, ensuring full compliance with employment legislation.
* Manage HR projects as required.
* Will be CIPD level 7 qualified or almost completing this
* Have experience in a generalist role previously, in particular, the management of recruitment and leading on ER.
* Must be available to start in October or sooner
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.