Day rate c£200
This contract is an excellent opportunity for you to join a Global service business that is enjoying positive growth and business development. Supporting the commercial success of this highly commercial outsourcing provider, your role will be key in ensuring that resource and capability is effectively planned for and managed in order to fulfil demand, maximise productivity and meet pre-agreed SLA's.
Building strong relationships across the business you will fully interpret business and customer needs into effective resource planning and forecasting that meets expectations at designated timeframes. You will be an experienced Resource Planner and strong Project Manager with a high degree of numeracy and demonstrable ability to effectively analyse data, develop resource maps and build capacity plans.
- Management and effective deployment of Resource management tools to include production of management information reporting
- Work closely with internal colleagues to maintain and develop appropriate
skills matrix and development plans relating to varied roles; with a specific focus on contract centre staff
- Provide clear forecasts on current and future resource utilisation
Skills and experience requirements
- Experience in a Resource Management/Planning role within Technical disciplines
- is essential
- Highly proficient in the use of IT systems to include Resource Planning tools (ideally InvisionWFM) and Microsoft Excel
- Ideally experience of working within the Outsourcing sector to include customer call centres
- Strong project management skills
- Strenghts in relationship building
About Harvey Nash HR We are Harvey Nash HR, specialists in finding and attracting the brightest HR talent to your business. We are part of Harvey Nash, a global professional recruitment consultancy and IT outsourcing service provider. We operate from 40 offices covering the USA, Europe and Asia. We recruit HR generalists and specialists from entry-level to the Board, on a permanent, contract and interim basis. More than any other HR recruiter, we actively invest in our community through our established HR surveys, market intelligence and networking events. And being part of the Harvey Nash family allows us to introduce our HR community to a wealth of subject matter experts and wider industry knowledge.