Our client is looking for a Reward Analyst to join their busy Central Bristol based Human Resources and Personnel team on an interim basis, or 12 month Fixed Term Contract initially.
Our client is a well known, well respected and forward thinking professional services business in Central Bristol.
The role of the Reward Analyst will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the salary/bonus/review process
- Deliver analytics and insight around arttraction, retention, recognition, and motivation of employees
- Reoprting to the business on trends observed
- Maintain relationships with third party providers
- Identify areas of improvement and development
- Ad hoc projects
The chosen Reward Analyst will display the following skills and attributes:
- Ideally previous exposure to a Compensation and Benefits role - not essential
- Strong grounding within an HR function
- Keen interest in working within a flexible benefits platform
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge - Macros
- Strong analytical skills
- Good eye for detail
This role is a great opportunity for someone to join the team supporting the Rewards Manager, who is looking to develop their skills within a Comp & Bens role. They are considering experienced Reward Analysts, but also options who have a real analytical mindset, a grounding in HR, and a desire to learn more about this discipline.