Senior Reward Analyst
Superb opportunity to join a market leading business at a time of exiting change and growth. My client is seeking an experienced Senior Reward Analyst who is highly numerate and can proactively provide analytics and insights into compensation and benefit data, to ensure reward approach aligns to the reward strategy which will support the reward team and senior leaders make informed decisions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing the approach to benchmarking and salary surveys to ensure a robust process including selection and engagement with providers, provide guidance and support to EMEA HR on completion of local country surveys
- Proving the insights and analysis that supports the EMEA reward team using surveys, including executive compensation, bonus and LTiP analysis
- Provide insights and identify changes in reward and market practices and contribute to the development of reward, recognition, and benefits policies and processes, ensuring key local benefits practice is aligned with overall EMEA Reward strategy and principles
- Research and provide appropriate economic and market data to develop and recommend proposals each year for pay range increases, pay movement forecast, cost analysis and make recommendations on country pay budgets
- Together with the reward team, support the effective delivery of reward cycles, and other reward projects taking accountability for own role- this could include providing analysis and reports, budget vs spend tracking as well as the calculation of Bonus and LTiPs
- Provide advice & guidance to HR on reward matters, policies and processes; across the employment cycle from recruitment through to termination which could be cross country.
- Build and maintain database/intranet of Reward policies, processes, timetables and other materials (including HRC and DOA compliance records) which is readily available to EMEA Reward, HR Business Partners and Service Delivery Team as appropriate. This includes LTiP, and Bonus plan rules, weights and measures.
- Support Reward projects providing insights and analysis, and developing reports and policy
The suitable candidate will have a proven track record in analytical Reward work in a multi-national enviroment, advanced Excel modelling skills and acute attention to detail. Not only will you be highly numerate, but you must also be able to translate data in a way that's creative and easy to understand.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.