Pharma Recruitment Business Partner - 12 Month Contract!
- Full Time
Currently working with a Pharma company who are looking to recruit an EMEA Recruitment Business Partner who has a strong background recruiting at a senior level in the Pharma industry. The successful candidate for this role will be immediately available. This is a senior post in this Recruitment team therefore you must be strong at direct sourcing and talent mapping as well as being self sufficient, credible and engaging.
Duties will include;
- Deliver a proactive, full life cycle recruitment service to Hiring Managers in partnership with the HR Business Partners for both EMEA HQ and designated Global functions.
- Develop collaborative relationships across the business in EMEA and the US ensuring a comprehensive understanding of designated functions for the delivery of appropriate, high quality candidates.
- Act as an ambassador to coach and share the best practice with the business in terms of attraction, selection and recruitment in compliance with local processes, policies/procedures and employment legislation to establish a 'best in class', efficient and cost effective approach.
- Provide expert external market knowledge facilitated by a blended, innovative and cost effective attraction pipeline and resourcing strategy for assigned roles.
- Utilise online tools and social media to optimise the sourcing funnel, and reduce recruitment costs, by connecting with passive candidates e.g. LinkedIn etc.
- Manage third party relationships with external recruitment partners ensuring delivery against contractual terms and SLA's.
- Promote the brand when engaging with potential and existing candidates positioning the company as an Employer of Choice.
- Contribute ideas to and deliver ad hoc projects relating to recruitment and resourcing as required
All applicants should have an extensive, successful track record of delivering recruitment from within either an In House or On-Site team with in a Pharma environment. You will have strong commercial and business acumen from within corporate environment, should be a self-starter, able to work autonomously and should take accountability and ownership managing end to end recruitment process. An in depth understanding of recruitment best practice tools and methodologies in a necessity as is proven ability to manage high volume workload within fast paced environment. You will have a successful track record in specialist talent attraction and which helps build and foster networking opportunities and very strong interview and assessment skills. You experience should include European and Global remits.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.