Rare opportunity for Payroll Manager to take over the management of 3 payrolls covering a total of c2000 staff. This role is a great opportunity for the right person to firstly manage the day-to-day / monthly payroll process BAU but also an opportunity to identify a more modern approach to payroll over time which you will be accountable for. You MUST be available to start around 4th September so there is an adequate handover for the current monthly payroll cycle.
The client will consider both contract (also day rates) and permanent resource however must be able to start by 4th September 2017
- Must have demonstrable experience of running UK Payroll in a comparative size firm
- Must have recent operational experience hands on experience(ownership) but also demonstrate change management skills ( proof of improvements/modernising payroll functions)
- Essential is recent UK payroll experience
- Essential is Financial services / Asset Management or Banking experience
- Process mapping / improvement skills
- Payroll Vendor management/selection experience
- Understanding of administering Auto Enrolment Pension process
- Experience of the tax and National Insurance process following the exercise of awards from Company Share Schemes would be an advantage.