Are you a HR Advisor looking for a new exciting challenge in Peterborough?
Ashley Kate HR are delighted to be partnering an established business in Peterborough who are seeking a HR Advisor on a 12 month FTC. They are looking for an experienced HR Generalist to join their existing team on either a full-time or part time basis – 4 days per week. You will work closely with Managers providing high-quality support, advice and guidance on all Employee Relations and general advice and guidance, coaching managers throughout the full process so they become more self-sufficient when dealing with these issues. You will oversee all areas of performance management assisting managers with all capability issues. This is a great role, challenging but exciting, ideal for someone who wants to develop in their career.
• Support the implementation and development of people policies
• Contribute and deliver HR projects as required
• Effectively manage long-term sickness
• Drive performance management
• Support Managers in disciplinaries, grievances, performance reviews, absence management etc
What we need from you:
• In-depth practical experience in generalist HR
• Sound knowledge of employment legislation
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Strong employee relations experience
• Ability to work under pressure
• Proven experience in effective implementation of organisational change
Has this role sparked your interest? Does your skillset match the above criteria? Then do not miss out on the exciting opportunity and apply now!
If you are interested in this HR role please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Ashley Kate HR for further details.
Ashley Kate HR specialise exclusively in HR recruitment, nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent HR roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional HR consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate HR operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.