An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Coordinator at an international investment management firm based in the West End.
The HR Coordinator's role is integral to the smooth running of the Human Resources department and reports directly to the Head of HR. The successful candidate will be responsible for a broad range of day-to-day HR processes including:
- Collaborating with line managers and recruitment agencies in each country to source candidates and fill vacant positions
- Liaising with managers to draft job descriptions, organise interviews, and provide quality feedback in a timely manner
- On-boarding and background screening
- Administer existing (and implement new) benefits in each company office, including vendor management
- Proactively manage the monthly payroll cycles for all offices, via outsourced payroll providers
- Review employee information and submit payroll changes in a consolidated and timely manner to reduce re-work
- Ensure payrolls are checked for accuracy and payments are made without issues
- Anticipate issues and communicate proactively with staff; investigate and respond to any queries and issues as they arise
HR Information System
- Maintain the HR database (Cezanne) and the compensation spreadsheet
- Produce ad hoc reports from both systems
- Assist the Head of HR with employee relations issues as and when they arise, performance management processes (including end of year reviews) and staff transfers between countries, as requested
- Answer queries and advise on matters, escalating where appropriate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have a University degree and studies in HR and a minimum two year's professional experience in an HR generalist role within financial services, professional services or legal firm
- Previous payroll experience (managing via third party provider)
- Native-level English language essential. Second European language an advantage (particularly French, German or Spanish)
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Opportunities exist for longer term broadening of the role, including taking greater responsibility for HR activities for international employees and developing knowledge and skills to become a trusted advisor to management.
If you think you have the necessary experience and are reliable, trustworthy and self-motivated please apply quoting the reference number.