Experienced Workday Recruiter
You will help drive the pipeline of candidates through the recruitment process. You will be responsible for moving Workday candidates through the recruitment process from application to offer through CV screening, interviewing and data management.
- Daily CV screening
- Working closely with Hiring Managers on CV applications and suitable candidates
- Supporting recruitment specialist on candidate management strategies and approaches for different business areas
- HR interviewing
- Liaising with key business stakeholders on candidate levelling
- Responsible for data management on recruitment system to maintain an healthy pipeline of Workday Consultants
- Ad hoc project work
- Strong communication skills
- Good time management
- Excellent organisational skills
- Data management
- Team player
- Attention to Detail
- Relationship management
- HR/Recruiting experience in commercial, fast paced environment
- Must have experience of hiring Workday consultants and be an "expert" in this area
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.