Recruitment Business Partner
A small but rapidly expanding international bank located in the heart of the City are looking to recruit on a fixed term basis covering maternity and experienced recruiter who has a background of working within the financial services sector.
As the Recruitment Business Partner within the Bank you will be responsible, for the management of the end to end recruitment process. You will work as a true business partner, supporting line managers and running successful recruitment campaigns to ensure the company attract and retain the best talent.
This is a standalone position, where you will need to have excellent stakeholder engagement skills and be able to work autonomously. The successful candidate will have strong recruitment experience, excellent process management and customer service skills.
- Experience in Recruitment (delivering end to end procedure of internal Recruitment)
- Experience using social media for recruitment
- Experience of implementing new systems and initiatives
- In-house recruitment experience
- Creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Represent the bank and its products and services to the external market
- Build and sustain business relationships with key accounts
- Promote the banks imagine in a positive manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Eye for detail with strong organisational skills, and the ability to priorities your workload
- Forward thinking, proactive and self-motivated
- The ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strategic & operational thinker
- Able to work with ambiguity
- Passionate about Recruitment